When someone suffers from an addiction to drugs or alcohol, they have a severe mental health concern. It can be overwhelming and difficult at times to recover without professional help. However, it can be challenging to cut yourself off from the world around you to find this treatment. Fortunately, there are options other than residential treatment. One such option is intensive outpatient treatment, which allows patients to receive care while continuing to live at home. With the help of our intensive outpatient program in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, it is possible to heal and thrive in recovery. To learn more about this treatment program, please contact Genesis Recovery and Wellness (GROW) today at 216.331.2998 or use our convenient online form.
Why Should You Consider Our Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program in Ohio?
There are many reasons to consider intensive outpatient treatment for addiction, especially if you are struggling with a dual diagnosis. Some of the reasons patients and their families choose this form of care include:
- An intensive outpatient program or IOP allows patients to continue to live at home and meet their responsibilities, such as work or school.
- This form of treatment is more affordable than residential care, as patients do not need to pay for room and board.
- IOP offers a higher level of care than standard outpatient treatment, as patients receive more intensive treatment during the day.
- Patients in IOP have the opportunity to receive individualized care, as they are typically seen by a therapist one-on-one.
Choosing this treatment option doesn’t mean that you will receive inferior treatment. In fact, intensive outpatient treatment has been shown to be just as effective as residential care.
Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment Services
At GROW, we understand that each patient is unique and deserves individualized care. We offer a range of evidence-based treatment programs that we can tailor to the needs of the client. Our intensive outpatient program in Ohio is designed with our clients in mind. During treatment, they will have access to a range of therapeutic services, such as:
- Group therapy — This treatment option shows our clients that they are not alone in their battle with addiction. Clients will have the opportunity to share their experiences with others who are struggling with similar issues.
- Person-based therapy — This is a chance for our clients to meet one-on-one with a therapist to address the underlying issues that may be causing their addiction.
- Family therapy — We understand that addiction affects more than just the individual. Family therapy sessions help to heal the family unit as a whole.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) — CBT is a type of therapy that helps patients to recognize and modify the negative thoughts and behavior patterns that are causing their addiction.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) — DBT is a type of therapy that teaches patients how to manage their emotions in a healthy way using mindfulness and acceptance strategies.
If you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction, please don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
Paying for an Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center
One of the most significant barriers to treatment, especially for those in dire economic straights, is the cost of treatment. We don’t want this factor to be what stops our clients from getting the care and support they need. Therefore, we are proud to work with Medicaid to ensure that our clients get the support they need.
Learn More at Genesis Recovery and Wellness
At GROW, we are here to help you on your journey to recovery. If you would like to learn more about our intensive outpatient addiction treatment program in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, please contact us today at 216.331.2998 or use our convenient online form.