Addiction doesn’t only affect those who are from higher-income families. In fact, addiction rates are just as high among low-income and working-class families. The good news is that there are treatment options available for those who have Medicaid insurance coverage. At Genesis Recovery and Wellness (GROW) in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, we offer a range of evidence-based treatment programs that we can tailor to the needs of the client. We also accept Medicaid insurance, which means that our treatments are affordable for those who need it most. To learn more about Medicaid rehab insurance coverage, please contact Genesis Recovery and Wellness today at 216.331.2998.
What Is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a state and federal health insurance program for low-income individuals and families. In order to be eligible for Medicaid, applicants must meet certain criteria such as:
- Income level
- Family size
- Citizenship status
To determine whether you are eligible for Medicaid, you can contact your state’s Medicaid office. If you have questions about insurance verification and billing, our team at GROW can help.
Will Medicaid Cover Addiction Treatment?
Medicaid does cover addiction treatment in Ohio. According to the Affordable Care Act, the following services must be covered by Medicaid:
- Screening for alcohol and drug abuse disorders
- Behavioral health treatment
In some cases, Medicaid may cover residential treatment. However, this is often not the case. In fact, most of the time, it only covers certain forms of outpatient treatment. This is why at GROW offers levels of outpatient treatment. It is critical to talk to one of our admissions experts to see what level of care you may need and whether or not it will be covered by Medicaid.
Addiction Treatment at GROW
Addiction is a disease that can be effectively treated with evidence-based methods such as medication-assisted treatment and cognitive behavioral therapy. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, it’s important to know that there are treatment options available. Medicaid insurance coverage can help cover the cost of addiction treatment, making it more affordable for those who need it most.
We offer a wide range of treatment options, including:
- Partial hospitalization program — Our partial hospitalization program is designed for those who need a higher level of care than what is typically provided in an outpatient setting. This program is also ideal for those who cannot commit to residential treatment.
- Intensive outpatient program — For those who need more structure than what is offered in our standard outpatient program, but cannot attend treatment on a daily basis, an intensive outpatient program may be the best option.
- Outpatient program — Our outpatient program is designed for those who have completed a more intensive level of care and are ready to transition to a less structured treatment setting.
No matter what level of care you need, the team at GROW can help. With therapeutic options and dual diagnosis treatments, we’ll give you the tools to heal.
Learn More About Medicaid Rehab Insurance Coverage at Genesis Recovery and Wellness
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, it’s important to know that there are treatment options available. Medicaid insurance coverage can help cover the cost of addiction treatment, making it more affordable for those who need it most. At GROW in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, we are committed to helping those who are struggling with addiction. We treat a wide range of substance use disorders, including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Cocaine addiction
Addiction doesn’t have to control your life anymore. If you have questions about Medicaid rehab insurance coverage, please contact us today at 216.331.2998 or use our online form.