If you or someone you love is struggling to control your drug or alcohol use, you aren’t alone. Addiction is a condition that affects millions of people across the United States of America. It can range from mild to severe, and in many cases, it requires professional treatment. However, if you have responsibilities at home or work, you may not be able to attend a residential treatment center. In this case, an outpatient addiction treatment program in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, may be the best solution.
At Genesis Recovery and Wellness (GROW), we offer a range of evidence-based treatment programs that we can tailor to the needs of the client. We recognize that addiction looks different for everyone, which is why we offer a variety of services. To learn more about our outpatient recovery program in Ohio, please call us today at 216.331.2998 or use our helpful online form.
Why Should You Consider an Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program in Ohio?
Outpatient treatment centers offer many of the same services as residential ones. However, they are designed to allow you to live at home and continue working or going to school while you receive treatment. This type of program typically meets for a few hours each day, several days each week.
Our outpatient addiction treatment program in Ohio may be the best solution for you or your loved one. Here are a few reasons to consider this type of treatment:
- You will have more flexibility when it comes to scheduling.
- You will be able to continue working or going to school while receiving treatment.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with counselors and other addiction professionals one-on-one and in group settings.
- You will have access to support from family and friends.
- You will be able to continue living at home.
These are only a few of the potential reasons you may benefit from our outpatient addiction rehab program in Ohio.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment Services
At GROW, we offer a range of outpatient addiction treatment services in Ohio. These include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) — CBT is a type of therapy that helps you to identify and change the negative thoughts and behaviors that are associated with your addiction.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) — DBT is a type of therapy that helps you to understand and cope with your emotions.
- Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT) — REBT is a type of therapy that helps you to identify and change the irrational thoughts that are associated with your addiction.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) — ACT is a type of therapy that helps you to accept your thoughts and feelings without judging them.
- Trauma therapy — Trauma therapy is a type of therapy that helps you to deal with the trauma that may be associated with your addiction.
We also offer family counseling to help heal the relationships that have been damaged by addiction.
Paying for an Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center with Medicaid
At GROW, we understand that addiction treatment can be expensive. That’s why we work with patients that have Medicaid. We believe that everyone deserves access to quality addiction treatment, regardless of their financial situation.
Begin Healing at Genesis Recovery and Wellness Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, we can help. Our outpatient recovery program in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, offers evidence-based treatment that can help you to overcome your addiction and live a healthy, happy life. To learn more about our program or to get started, please call us today at 216.331.2998 or fill out our online form. We look forward to helping you on the road to recovery.