Addiction and mental health concerns rarely take a person’s schedule into account, making finding the right addiction treatment program for your condition difficult. That’s where partial hospitalization programs (PHP) come into play. A PHP is a level of care that’s more intensive than outpatient therapy but not as restrictive as inpatient treatment. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction or mental health issues, we invite you to reach out to Genesis Recovery and Wellness (GROW) in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio. We would be happy to help you learn about partial hospitalization programs and how this treatment option can support your long-term recovery goals. Contact us today using our convenient online form to begin the process of long-term recovery.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
A partial hospitalization program is a type of treatment designed to meet the needs of people struggling with addiction or mental health issues but don’t require 24-hour care. During a PHP, people live at home or in a sober living environment and come to our facility for treatment during the day. It is a highly effective treatment option for many people
Our partial hospitalization program offers services to help people in early recovery develop the skills they need to live a sober, productive life. Services may include:
- Individual therapy – During individual therapy, you’ll meet with a therapist one-on-one to discuss the issues you’re facing and develop a plan for recovery.
- Group therapy – Group therapy provides a supportive environment where you can share your experiences with others who are going through similar challenges.
- Medication-assisted treatment – If you’re struggling with addiction to alcohol or opioids, you may benefit from medication-assisted treatment (MAT). This type of treatment involves taking medications that help reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Life skills training – In our partial hospitalization programs, you’ll learn the skills you need to manage your sobriety outside of treatment, such as stress management, nutrition, and budgeting.
- Contingency management – Contingency management is a type of treatment that uses rewards to motivate people to stay in treatment and abstain from using drugs or alcohol.
Each of these services plays a critical role in helping people in early recovery develop the skills they need to stay away from substances.
What Are the Benefits of a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Partial hospitalization programs offer a number of benefits, including:
- Flexibility – Our partial hospitalization programs are designed to meet the needs of busy adults.
- Affordability – Partial hospitalization programs are typically more affordable than inpatient treatment.
- Individualized care – In our partial hospitalization programs, you’ll receive individualized care based on your unique needs.
- Increased accountability – Compared to other outpatient options, partial hospitalization programs offer increased accountability, which can help you stay on track in your recovery.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction or mental health issues, we invite you to reach out to GROW today. Our partial hospitalization program can help you begin a healthier life, free from substance use.
Learn More at Genesis Recovery and Wellness
At GROW, we are proud supporters of those who are suffering from addiction. As an LGBTQ-friendly partial hospitalization program in Fairlawn and Middleburg Heights, Ohio, we strive to create an inclusive and affirming environment for our clients. Our partial hospitalization program is designed to meet each client’s unique needs that we serve. In addition, we work with Medicaid, so we know how to navigate the process of getting our clients the best possible care at the lowest cost. Contact us today using our secure online form to learn more about how we can help you or your loved one on the road to recovery.