Genesis Recovery and Wellness (GROW) offers comprehensive addiction treatment services and programs. Our team of professionals at our addiction treatment center in Fairlawn, Ohio, specializes in helping individuals struggling with chemical dependency and behavioral health issues. We provide many evidence-based therapies in our treatment programs to help people overcome their struggles and lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our goal is to create an environment where our clients feel safe and supported as they journey through addiction treatment and learn new ways of living.
Call 216.331.2998 to learn more about GROW’s addiction treatment programs in Fairlawn, Ohio, from standard outpatient programs (OPs) to intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) and partial hospitalization programs (PHPs). Our rehab center in Fairlawn, Ohio, is LGBTQ-friendly and provides trauma-informed care.
What Programs Does GROW’s Addiction Treatment Center in Fairlawn, Ohio, Offer?
Although Genesis Recovery and Wellness provides anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment, its primary offerings are addiction treatment programs in Fairlawn, Ohio. The programs at GROW include the following:
- Standard OP – This addiction treatment program in Fairlawn, Ohio, is designed for individuals who require less intensive addiction treatment. It includes individual therapy and group sessions.
- IOP – This addiction treatment program in Fairlawn, Ohio, is intended to meet the needs of individuals with more severe addiction issues. It consists of individual and group therapy as well as educational sessions.
- PHP – This addiction treatment program in Fairlawn, Ohio, is an intensive program that requires the patient to remain at GROW for the duration of their addiction treatment. It includes individual and group therapy as well as educational sessions.
We also offer dual diagnosis services and programs for individuals who struggle with addiction and a co-occurring mental health concern.
Which Evidence-Based Therapies Does GROW Include in Addiction Treatment Programs?
At GROW’s rehab center in Fairlawn, Ohio, treatment programs typically include some or all of the following therapeutic approaches:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) – This evidence-based therapy helps individuals accept complex situations and feelings to commit to meaningful values and goals.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – This talk therapy focuses on changing individuals’ thoughts and behaviors to help them manage addiction and other mental health concerns.
- Contingency Management (CM) – This evidence-based approach helps individuals manage addiction through incentives and rewards.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – DBT is a form of CBT that helps individuals manage addiction and other mental health concerns by teaching them to regulate their emotions.
- Motivational incentives – This evidence-based approach rewards individuals for engaging in addiction treatment and maintaining sobriety.
- Motivational interviewing (MI) – This talk therapy technique helps individuals explore and resolve ambivalence about addiction treatment.
- Person-centered therapy – This approach helps individuals explore their addiction and how it affects their lives.
- Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT) – This evidence-based approach helps individuals identify and challenge irrational beliefs about addiction to promote healthier thoughts and behaviors.
These evidence-based therapeutic approaches are combined with addiction education, relapse prevention planning, life skills training, group activities, and other services to give our clients the best chance of success. Other addiction treatment services provided by our addiction treatment center in Fairlawn, Ohio, include family therapy, the 12-Step approach, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) using Vivitrol for specific substance use disorders (SUDs)—such as opioid use disorder (OUD).
Learn More About GROW’s Addiction Treatment Programs in Fairlawn, Ohio
At Genesis Recovery and Wellness, our caring and compassionate staff understands addiction and the need for addiction treatment programs tailored to each individual’s needs. Please contact GROW today at 216.331.2998 to learn more about our addiction treatment center in Fairlawn, Ohio, or any of our addiction treatment services. We look forward to helping you on your path to recovery.