At Genesis Recovery and Wellness (GROW), our caring and compassionate staff is dedicated to providing comprehensive addiction treatment services. Our stellar team of experts at our addiction treatment center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, specializes in assisting individuals battling with chemical dependency or behavioral health issues. Our treatment programs are designed to help people reach greater levels of wellness and satisfying lives, offering a wide range of evidence-based therapies. We aim to provide our clients with the safety, comfort, and support needed to progress through addiction recovery while learning new life skills successfully.
Call 216.331.2998 to learn more about GROW’s addiction treatment programs in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. We offer standard outpatient programs (OPs), intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), and partial hospitalization programs (PHPs). Our LGBTQ-friendly rehab center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, also provides trauma-informed care.
What Programs Does GROW’s Addiction Treatment Center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, Offer?
Genesis Recovery and Wellness provides anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) treatment. However, its primary offerings are addiction treatment programs in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. These programs include the following formats:
- Standard OP – Standard outpatient programs involve individual and group counseling sessions.
- IOP – Intensive outpatient treatment requires more extensive participation than standard OPs, including additional therapeutic activities and addiction education.
- PHP – Partial hospitalization is a more intensive program that involves up to eight hours of daily therapy and clinical care with supervision from staff members.
We also provide dual diagnosis services and programs to those struggling with addiction and a co-occurring mental health disorder. These specialized plans can help individuals receive the best treatment for their unique needs.
Which Evidence-Based Therapies Does GROW Include in Addiction Treatment Programs?
At GROW’s rehab center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, programs typically consist of some or all of the following treatment approaches:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) – A form of behavioral therapy that encourages clients to accept their thoughts and feelings while developing a commitment to making positive changes in their lives
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – A type of psychotherapy that helps individuals identify, understand, and change negative thought patterns and behaviors
- Contingency management (CM) – A behavioral therapy that uses rewards or punishments to encourage positive behaviors
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – A form of cognitive-behavioral therapy that focuses on balancing emotions, thoughts, and behaviors
- Motivational incentives – A set of incentives to encourage abstinence from substances and participation in treatment
- Motivational interviewing (MI) – A form of counseling that helps individuals explore and resolve ambivalence about changing their addictive behaviors
- Person-centered therapy – A psychotherapeutic approach that focuses on empathy and understanding to help people gain insight into their behavior and find meaningful solutions
- Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT) – A form of cognitive-behavioral therapy that emphasizes the connection between thoughts, emotions, and behaviors
GROW’s addiction treatment programs in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, provide a comprehensive approach to treating addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our team of dedicated professionals strives to facilitate recovery while helping clients gain new skills and strategies for managing their substance use disorder. By combining evidence-based therapeutic approaches with addiction education, relapse prevention planning, life skills training, group activities, and other services, we strive to give our clients the greatest possibility of success.
Our addiction treatment center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, also offers family therapy, the 12-Step approach, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) that uses Vivitrol for substance use disorders like opioid use disorder (OUD). With our comprehensive range of options available to you or your loved one—and our general trauma-informed approach to treatment—we can provide the support needed for recovery.
Learn More About GROW’s Addiction Treatment Programs in Middleburg Heights, Ohio
Our knowledgeable and empathetic team comprehends addiction’s complexities at Genesis Recovery and Wellness. Thus, we provide personalized treatment solutions to meet each person’s unique requirements. Don’t hesitate to contact GROW today at 216.331.2998 to find out more about our addiction treatment center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, or any of our addiction treatment services. We look forward to helping you on your path to addiction recovery.