Drugs and alcohol can have a devastating effect on the people who are addicted to them. However, finding time away from home and professional responsibilities can be challenging. That’s why outpatient rehab programs in Ohio offer an ideal solution for many people.
Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment without requiring a person to stay overnight at a facility. Instead, people come to the facility for a set number of hours each week to receive treatment. This type of treatment can be highly effective for those with mild addictions and can provide many clients with the tools they need to heal. To learn more about our outpatient rehab program in Ohio and how we can help, reach out to Grow Recovery and Wellness (GROW) using our convenient online form today.
Is Outpatient Rehab Right for Me?
The outpatient treatment program at GROW offers a wide range of services and benefits, including:
- Flexibility – Clients can continue to work or go to school while attending treatment.
- Affordability – Outpatient treatment is often more affordable than inpatient treatment. We work only with Medicaid, so there are no out-of-pocket expenses for our clients.
- Individualized care – Addiction is not a one-size-fits-all condition. Each person has different needs, and as a result, each person requires a unique treatment approach. Therefore, clients receive individualized care and attention from our staff.
- A supportive environment – Clients are surrounded by other individuals who are also struggling with addiction and can offer support and understanding.
- Intensive therapy – Clients participate in intensive therapy to heal the underlying causes of addiction.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, our outpatient rehab program in Ohio can help.
What to Expect at Our Outpatient Treatment Center in Ohio
At our outpatient treatment center in Ohio, we offer a wide range of services to help individuals struggling with addiction. Our program is designed to provide support for our clients, regardless of their responsibilities or financial state. Through our outpatient rehab program in Ohio, patients will be able to attend treatment a few days a week. However, clients can attend school, go to work, or care for their family members or loved ones when they are not in treatment.
Clients will spend a significant amount of their time in treatment in one of our many therapy programs. Our services include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT)
We understand that addiction is a disease that affects not just the person struggling with substance abuse but also their loved ones. That’s why we offer family therapy to help heal the entire family unit. As with other aspects of our outpatient treatment center in Ohio, family therapy is conducted on an outpatient basis.
Treating the Whole Person at Our Outpatient Treatment Program in Ohio
We believe that treating the whole person is essential to recovery. Therefore, we strive to provide holistic recovery support. For instance, one of the treatment options we are proud to offer is trauma therapy. Trauma is one of the leading causes of addiction, and we understand the importance of addressing it.
Another critical part of long-term recovery is the treatment of co-occurring disorders. Many people who suffer from addiction also struggle with mental health disorders. We offer dual diagnosis treatment to help our clients heal from both conditions simultaneously.
Seek Support at Genesis Recovery and Wellness
If you are ready to take the first step on the road to recovery, we are here to help. Our outpatient treatment program in Ohio can support your recovery journey. To learn more about our services and how we can support you on your journey to recovery, contact Grow Recovery and Wellness (GROW) online today.